This blog will be my development in personal development towards my dream Job. My research will be looking into the industry that I wish to be in and to establish the skills and requirements needed to land the job I am looking for.
- This will enable me to be aware of what is going on in the world, in the industry and job role I wish to specialise in.
- Reflect - How I fit in and what I will need
- learning new skills to maximise our prosperity.
- to be able to communicate effectively.
- Artist - 2D Character concept artist to 3D modelling development - Character Concepts
- 3D - Modeller - Maya
- Illustrator - Concept and Storyboarding
- Organisational skills - Managed Flagship[ store with 15 staff and over million turnover.
I will be creating a website with all my work. To include
- 2D Illustrations
- Character - 2D illustrations of Characters - Willy Bunting, Jack the Aviator,Cornelius the Gorilla, The eccentric Librarian and Mongol character.
- 3D Character Modelled and textured - Willy Bunting, Jack the Aviator, and The eccentric Librarian
- 2D - Life Drawing
- Lighting and texturing.
Some of the above are on going training and development used in my third year project.
- Produce a business card with my latest design and contact details.
- Updated C.V.
- Portfolio - Digital
- Short book of my animation idea
- Blog of my final Year work and development
The above will demonstrate the range of work that I am able to do and will promote my specialism.
- Lighting, modelling, concept, editing, dynamics
Areas I am to do develop in my third year to enable me to have a strong portfolio
- Maya - Model advanced character with blend shapes and effective topology.
- Maya - Develop models with lighting techniques with high quality renders
- Maya - Short Trailer of animation for portfolio
- Maya - Dynamic techniques - for portfolio
- Illustrator and Photoshop - Mood boards, Character designs (finals) storyboards, logo etc. I will demonstrating my own personal development learning in advanced photoshop and illustrator techniques by attending a short course at University for the Creative Arts at Rochester every Thursday 6-8pm for 12 Weeks. This will help advance my character designs and concepts to communicate essential information to the reader about a character . These should include Silhouettes, Value, Colour, Versatility and Iconic which are fundamentle design elemnts in creating a good character.
- Show reel of skills - Modeling, lighting, dynamics and animation
- Attending network Events